We care and respect the privacy of your private life. For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data under the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as 'PDPL' or 'Law') in order to protect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Telista Bilisim ve Iletisim Teknolojileri San. ve Tic. A.S. (hereinafter referred to as 'Telista') takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim - in accordance with the relevant article of PDPL and for your satisfaction - is to inform you about the method of obtaining your personal data, processing purposes, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights in the most transparent way.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with PDPL, your personal data, as the data controller, will be collected and processed by Telista in the scope described below.
b) For what purpose the personal data will be processed
Personal data, such as customers, employees, potential customers, candidates, partners and suppliers, in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and marketing sales information can be collected by Telista.
Your personal data collected in accordance with the requirements of the law will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the relevant articles of the PDPL, for the purposes listed, but not limited to the following.
- In order for Telista products and services to be offered to you, pricing and invoicing of the products, sales of products and services, realization and follow-up of the transactions you request regarding the products and services purchased and/or used, delivery of the products, installation, maintenance, repair etc. fulfillment of after-sales service,
- Planning and execution of customs operations, production and/or operations processes, planning and execution of supply chain management, planning and execution of customer relationship management processes,
- Call center, reception services, defective product return, maintenance and repair services, on-site repair services, planning and execution of customer information services,
- Planning and execution of consultancy services, maintenance, support and reporting services,
- To fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to keep information, to report, to comply with information, tax and other obligations stipulated in local and international legal legislation,
- Special promotion for you for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products, to contact you regarding to advertise campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, pricing and other advantages,
- To communicate with you in order to transfer the necessary information about the information technologies process requirements, system structure, the necessity for support services received for information technologies and these services and products,
- To conduct traffic measurement, statistical analysis, profiling and customer relationship management studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaints management, getting your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
- Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistic cooperation with third parties and sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, on-line behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and developing service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, determining interests, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication,
- Comparative product and/or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and/or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and related legislation that regulates the works written in the Telista articles of association, which are subject to your disclosure of your personal data to Telista,
- To fulfill the legal obligations that Telista is subject to to benefit from information retention, reporting, information obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the terms of contracts and to benefit from these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing Telista's commercial and business strategies; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, ordering, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by Telista,
- Examining, evaluating and responding to requests from public authorities or you,
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred to the following persons or institutions within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the relevant articles of PDPL, limited to achieving the mentioned objectives above.
- To Telista's business partners, shareholders, affiliates,
- Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Law on Prevention of Laundering Crime Revenues, Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Law of Obligations and other legislative provisions,
- To legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- To foreign companies and subsidiaries,
- Consultants, supervisors, lawyers and other third parties receiving service,
- To real or legal persons, whom we receive service, to cooperate with the realization of product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and the objectives mentioned above, to the partner companies and organizations, to the companies we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, to the cargo companies that deliver the orders to you
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by Telista from applications made through contracted websites, from other institutions we provide/receive support services, from real and/or legal persons, from resellers, from text messages, from e-mails, from voice response system, from our website, from our mobile applications, from our call center, from Telista's headquarters, from social media accounts (verbally, in writing or electronically), from Telista's other channels that may be established/formed in the future for the performance of the contract for the purposes mentioned above within the framework of legal legislation.
d) Rights of the Personal Data Owner in the Related Article of PDPL
If you submit your requests regarding your rights as personal data owners, using the methods below, Telista will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged in the given answer. A transaction fee of 5 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, portable memory, the fee that may be demanded by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data owners have the following rights.
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- In the event that personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Despite being processed in accordance with the provisions of PDPL and other relevant laws, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage In case the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing
In accordance with the relevant article of PDPL, your request regarding the exercise of your rights stated above; You can transmit in Turkish and in writing or by using the registered electronic mail (REM, 'KEP' in Turkish) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously registered in our system. In the applications, only information about the applicant will be given and it will not be possible to get information about other family members and third parties. Telista reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
The following must be included in your application, and information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
You can submit your applications that you want to make in writing, by adding the necessary documents, as data controller, to Telista's 'Barbaros Mah. Mutevelli Cesmesi Cad. Emek Sitesi PaSabahce Bloklari, A-Blok No:34/3 D:4 34662 Uskudar – Istanbul' address.
You can do your applications by sending e-mail to email@example.com (REM, Registered Electronic Mail) or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the characteristics of your request, it is necessary to provide us with complete and correct information and documents that will enable identification. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be carried out by Telista based on your request. In this case, Telista declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent according to the nature of your request and in a way that includes the information and documents required for identification.